Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hey so...

I'm starting a food diary, for the next 6 months. I'm hoping to be my ultimate goal weight (UGW) by my birthday in May, and also wouldn't hurt to be looking good in a bikini on IBIZA! Looking so forward!

I binged tonight, on pizza, it's terrible, I almost had it planned, didn't even try to contain myself.

I like my friend, I'm starting to like him more and more, and today a mutual friend of ours told me he was also into me, I don´t know though. I don't want to do anything, he lives far away and I think it would be better to wait a few years, but that's hard, but I don't know how to be in a relationship, and I think he doesn't either, neither of us are ready.

I'm just a bit confused, doing terribly at school, just very very terribly and exams coming up.

Today was terrible, tomorrow will be better. Then weigh-in on Monday, always on Monday, except if I'm on my period :P then I'll skip it until the next Monday.

Ok, so food diary, and also the time I go to sleep and wake up.

I could go on and on, but I think I should stop, it's getting late and that's when I start to bable... oh and I noticed I've got 2 followers, hi there you two =) hope you'll like reading me.

No comments:

Post a Comment